我习惯使用一项服务来获得 5TB 的 OneDrive,但现在无法使用了。

以前我曾经用过’vnshare.top’网站注册 Office 365 A1/A1 Plus + OneDrive 5TB 但现在我觉得它已经不能使用了。你能帮忙或者建议其他可以实现同样目的的服务吗?

谢谢你给我时间

5 个赞

发色图可以解决

2 个赞

找热佬求个e5子号

2 个赞

你可以分享你所说的链接吗?我不明白

1 个赞

笑喷了

2 个赞

这一股浓浓的机翻味道是怎么回事 :hot_face:

6 个赞

外国友人

1 个赞

歪果仁?

1 个赞

To be honest, I don’t quite understand what you mean. You can ask questions directly in English and clearly describe your needs.

1 个赞

免费的E5/A1仍有很多

1 个赞

I can give a account about ms E5 if you want ; this is my email: [email protected]

1 个赞

早就不行了

1 个赞

“I used to register Office 365 A1/A1 Plus + OneDrive 5TB on the website ‘vnshare.top’, but now I feel it is no longer usable. Can you help or suggest other services to achieve the same purpose?”

1 个赞

有没有其他网站?

1 个赞

I think you want to get a Microsoft subscription. Now A1 has news to be cut, and E3 is the same. If you need E5 subscription, there is contact information upstairs, but I want to remind you that for these subscriptions, global managers can see your storage content. If you need safer and low-cost subscriptions, you can look for low-cost areas, such as Turkey. I also have similar ideas (carpooling?). There are already people in the forum.

2 个赞

nb, this luntan have waiguoren now.

3 个赞

Zhe shi ge wai guo ren ma?

1 个赞

Publicly shared E5 sub-accounts have privacy issues and can easily lose data. So, either apply for an E5 admin account yourself, or, as Daniel991 else suggested earlier, share one with others in a cheaper region.

1 个赞

别人无非水水而已
安堂分享的已经失效了吗
那好吧…
我看看学生邮箱给多少存储空间(之前没申请,现在还早审批,啊…)

1 个赞

看上去是外国友人,所以他不知道是在水

1 个赞