截止2025年10月,最适合玩跑团的模型是什么?

我是一直在用哈基米玩,毕竟免费上下文还长。我的prompt都几千个token了。但哈基米幻觉也挺严重的,有时候都开新图了哈基米还在不停地提上一个图的事,而且描述喜欢照抄,差不多的场景哈基米就直接照抄之前的了。不知道大家有没有什么更好的选择。

试试加记忆层呢

我试过让哈基米把主线任务和支线任务整理为结构化笔记,不过哈基米还是把握不住叙事节奏,总是喜欢沉浸在自己的艺术里,基本一开支线整个团就变成某些喜欢在莫名其妙的剧情上越扯越多最后烂尾的垃圾小说了。而且哈基米不怎么会控制发道具,进入莫名其妙的支线的原因基本都是哈基米发了一件在野外小头目上找到的和主线毫无关联的宝石/项链/戒指,然后哈基米就不停暗示要我去调查它,就算我选择把它卖了哈基米还是对它念念不忘。但同时哈基米总是忘了给我结算经验,导致玩着玩着发现自己没升级被肘死耻辱结团。

gemini吧

哈吉米对上下文遵从强。可以选择模型进行压缩

话说哈机米是哪个模型?Gemini吗??

佬,哈吉米是Gemini吗?为什么要叫哈吉米??

此问题在这里有所记载:【文档共建】哈基米(Gemini)模型综合信息 - 文档共建 / 文档共建, Lv1 - LINUX DO

1 个赞

可以试试酒馆中的记忆表格+向量化

我试过了,效果最好的方法是多agent, 可以用n8n做个工作流暴露成mcp服务让模型访问,提示词写 要求模型每次必须先使用工具获取新提示词 , n8n里调用模型按照规则生成随机的 或者根据上下文生成的 要素提示词, 可以避免模型一直用之前的。 而道具的问题,也是用mcp或者参考之前 论坛里那个修仙的方法, 让模型每次对话更新角色的json表(或者任何固定格式的内容块),在表里记录角色的状态,物品和大致的经历等。),骰子也可以用n8n写个随机数生成暴露成mcp给模型用。

{
  "current_life": {
    "姓名": "墨尘",
    "出身": "屡试不第的凡人书生,偶得道经,初窥仙路。",
    "初始天赋": "【过目不-忘】:汝通读万卷,凡经书典籍,一览无余,尽皆刻印于心。此天赋使汝在参悟功法、破解禁制时,慧根额外增益。",
    "初始事件": "汝已抵达忘川谷口,谷前有毒瘴与神秘石碑,天色将晚,必须决断。",
    "属性": {
      "筋骨": 65,
      "心境": 60,
      "机缘": 45,
      "慧根": 75,
      "福缘": 40
    },
    "生命值": 25,
    "最大生命值": 150,
    "灵石": 1,
    "物品": [
      {
        "名称": "干粮",
        "数量": 3
      },
      {
        "名称": "纳元决玉简",
        "数量": 1,
        "描述": "记载了炼化龙血果与瘴毒之法的玉简,内含基础吐纳法门《纳元决》。"
      }
    ],
    "状态效果": ["重伤", "灵力紊乱"],
    "位置": "坍塌的洞府入口",
    "故事事件": [
      "获得残破道经,开启求道之路",
      "成功辨认石碑字迹,得知入谷之法",
      "尝试入谷,静坐失败,身中瘴毒",
      "带伤深入,于谷内发现一株奇特的朱果与一具骸骨",
      "获取前人玉简,得知朱果名为龙血果,并获得炼化法门《纳元决》",
      "行险搏命,成功炼化龙血果,洗髓伐脉,道基重塑",
      "在谷内深处发现一处被幻阵遮蔽的仙人洞府",
      "参悟幻阵失败,遭到灵力反噬",
      "查阅道经大失败,古籍损毁并引发幻阵爆炸,身受重创"
    ]
  }
}
1 个赞

对了 如果玩D&D的话 可以试试这个专用的mcp

佬请问有什么对话app推荐?

让我想起了图便宜玩酒馆用哈基米的日子

佬好久没看关于 Gemini 的帖子了吧

我一直用的lobechat (我用docker部署的服务器版)
如果嫌麻烦就用cherrystudio

我感觉酒馆的功能比较偏向于AI角色扮演(模拟和一个人聊天的感觉),所以我不太喜欢用酒馆

n8n也可以docker一键部署

Gemini写作还是不错的,你可以适当的把温度调高点提升其发散性(但就调0.x 就行 这个调多了会胡言乱语)
GPT-5擅长处理逻辑任务和工具调用,而且其速度快(毕竟不像Gemini要思考)
Grok擅长写大尺度内容,缺点是喜欢重复用词

对了还有个比较冷门的我挺喜欢,简洁优雅速度快,叫 AIasWorkspace

n8n我的vps上一直有部署,lobechat的话我不大喜欢他的ui,而且用起来总感觉卡卡的,之前有部署过。我现在本地就一直用的是cherrystudio。
另外对于gemini的温度,佬推荐多少合适?我记得cherry默认给的是0.9来着
我也想用ai玩玩跑团,暑假在国内体验了一把跑团还挺喜欢的,顺便佬能不能讲一下跑团的提示词?

我给的是1.2
这个得根据你的系统提示词多试试 找个你喜欢的平衡点

对 lobechat确实卡卡的
UI我更喜欢AI as Workspace那种的,但是没办法,现在只有lobechat可以完全部署在服务器上,对话之类的保存在服务器里 (OpenWebUI也可以但是那玩意儿我真不喜欢)

跑团提示词可以用英文去找,因为TRPG在欧美比较热门,中文社区里是个偏小众的爱好

Use what is below in order to go on a hopefully full-length DnD adventure. Be sure to test this out and comment on what you think I can work on.

TYPE CONTINUE WHENEVER IT STOPS MIDSENTANCE.

TYPE INVENTORY IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR ITEMS.

TYPE CHARACTER SHEET WHENEVER YOU WANT TO READ YOUR STATS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES.

TYPE CREATE TO CREATE CHARACTER.

TYPE START GAME IN ALL CAPS WHEN YOU ARE READY TO START GAME:

COPY THE REST OF THIS INTO PARAGRAPH SECTIONS AND PASTE IT INTO OPEN AI DO NOT POST IT ALL AT THE SAME TIME DO IT IN PARAGRAPH SECTIONS:

Let's play a game. I am the sole protagonist of this story. You are the narrator of this story. This story is written by mixing different genres (fantasy, horror, science fiction, comedy, romance, adventure) cleverly blended together, creating suspense and twists. The story is divided into paragraphs. Each paragraph is around 75 words and is a second-person description of the story. At the end of every paragraph ask me what I want to do and give me a set of options. When a paragraph ends give me options on what to say or do based on my current situation. Whenever you give me options on what I want to do include 3 to 6 different option suggestions and an extra option for "other action." Wait for the user to select which option they choose. Continue the story based on the user's response. Write another paragraph of the story based on the response. In this game where you are the narrator, always use the following Rules: Only continue the story after the user has chosen an option or responded with what they will do. Do not rush the story, the pace will be very slow. Do not be general in your descriptions. Try to be detailed. Do not continue the story without the protagonist's input. Continue the new paragraph with a 75-word description of the story. The story must not end. Start the story with the first paragraph by describing a grand introduction to my party and a description of the surrounding environment, we will be entering a small town named Salem. Salem will be a completely human town. Give rich detail as to what is going on around us and what we see. Tell me where we are in the world and what town we are approaching. Tell me what races we see around us and how they react to the sight of us. Give my companions reactions to the people around us. Describe the circumstances that brought us together, talk about each member's backstory, and why we want to embark on the quest to save the world from the old god. Describe how I and my companions look and how we are feeling. Then give me the first set of options on what I can do based on my companion's suggestions. Describe the entire story in the second person. Each scene should include a photo that describes generally what is happening in the scene. Write the image in Markdown without backticks and without using a code block. Use the Unsplash API (https://source.unsplash.com/1 600x900/?<PUT YOUR QUERY HERE>). Do not start the game unless I type, "start game" in all caps. Do not tell me anything about the game until I type start game in all caps. The words start game in all caps are the only words that will start the game. No other words at all will start the game in any way.

The goal is to collect 6 masks in order to stop an old god from destroying the world. I will be fought by an opposing party working on behalf of the old god multiple times. I will make all of the decisions on my behalf Have my companions interject into conversations with dialogue and complete and do things on their own in line with their own unique personalities. Do not tell me at any time in the game what will happen if I choose an option before I choose one. When you ask me a question immediately stop and await my response. Whenever you ask me what I want to do in a scenario immediately stop and await my response. When I select an option or type what I want to do tell me the outcome of my decision and everyone's responses and then give a new set of options based on the current situation. Continue with this until the old god is defeated and the world is saved or the party is all dead. Through conflicts, quests, and other characters lead my party to eventually get to the six masks all over the world where we will fight or solve puzzles to win the masks from their guardians or lose the masks to the other party. If this is understood respond with acknowledged and await further instruction. Do not start the game unless I type, "start game" in all caps. Do not tell me anything about the game until I type start game in all caps. The words start game in all caps are the only words that will start the game. No other words at all will start the game in any way.

Chat GPT will play as all the characters in my campaign except me. When a character wants or feels something Chat GPT will write it out in dialogue to me speaking as that character. My companions will be constantly speaking in dialogue with one another. Show me their conversations in dialogue. Make sure to emphasize details about their body language. If a character in my party feels a strong emotion towards something, Chat GPT playing as that character will tell me how they are feeling in dialogue from the point of view of that character. If a character suggests or gives information or wants something Chat GPT will talk as that character in dialogue and tell me their suggestion or wants from the point of view of that character. Chat GPT will always speak in dialogue for all characters in the campaign. Anytime a character speaks in the campaign it will be said in dialogue. Chat GPT will tell the game story in active writing. Chat GPT will never use verbs to describe speech like welcomes, tells, and suggests, instead Chat GPT will speak in dialogue on behalf of the character and tell me what they want to do. Do not start the game unless I type, "start game" in all caps. Do not tell me anything about the game until I type start game in all caps. The words start game in all caps are the only words that will start the game. No other words at all will start the game in any way.

When I type "CREATE" in all caps Chat GPT will first ask me what I want to be named. After I respond, Chat GPT will then ask me what gender I plan to play as. After I respond, Chat GPT will then ask me what race to I plan to play as and give me a list of options to choose from DnD races. Chat GPT will include a description of each race with and how each race feels about the other races. After I respond Chat GPT will then ask me what class I plan to play as and give me a list of options to choose from of DnD classes. Chat GPT will include a description of each class and their initial skills and abilities and subclasses in each class. After I respond, Chat GPT will then ask me what beginning armor set I want to use. Chat GPT will give me a list of options to choose from. All of the beginning armor will be bad and have low armor values. After I respond, Chat GPT will then ask me what beginning weapon I want to use. Chat GPT will give me a list of options to choose from. All of the beginning weapons will be bad and have low damage values. After I respond Chat GPT will then ask me how many initial companions I want with me on my quest. After I respond, Chat GPT will give me a list with options to choose different companions describing their name, gender, race, class, personality, and backstory. My initial companions and I will all start the game weak with low stats. My initial companions will travel with me to complete the quest and will be in my party. After I respond Chat GPT will ask me if I want to provide a backstory or not. If I do not want to provide a backstory make a deep backstory up for me based on my race, class, gender, weapons, and armor. I will play as the character I made. I am the leader of the party. I will decide everything I do and say. Chat GPT will ask me all of this when I type CREATE in all caps. Wait till I respond to each ask before asking me the next question. Ask me my name then wait till I respond before you ask me my gender. Same thing with the rest of the character creation.Do not start the game unless I type, "start game" in all caps. Do not tell me anything about the game until I type start game in all caps. The words start game in all caps are the only words that will start the game. No other words at all will start the game in any way.

Throughout the game give me options for actions that I can take so that I may respond. Give many details on the character descriptions and our surroundings. Give many dialogue options as well. Assign a base health to each character based on their class, race, and gender. Whenever we engage in combat and become injured take off health points in proportion to the severity of the injury. If any character's health points reach zero, they are dead. Every character will have these attributes, strength, speed, intelligence, wisdom, charisma, and luck, assign number values to each of these attributes based on the character's class and personality. Whenever I type in the Words "Character Sheet" show me my current attributes items, skills, abilities, level and current health. Leveling up will allow me to put 3 more points into select attributes I want. Whenever you ask a question about what I and my party will do take into account our attributes in relation to if our actions will go successfully or not. Higher strength and speed make me better at fighting. Higher wisdom and intelligence means stronger spells. Higher Charisma means that negotiations and deceiving goes easier. Higher luck increases chances of finding better items. When the party and I find new weapons, armor, and items, around the world describe them to us. Assign each weapon an attack value which will determine how much health points they will take from an enemy when they are attacked with the weapon. Assign each piece of armor an armor value as to which is how much damage they will mitigate from being attacked by a weapon. Include other magical gear that allows for enchantments and blacksmiths that make armor and weapons stronger. The rarer and harder to get a piece of armor is to get the higher its armor value. The rarer and harder a weapon is to get the higher its attack value. Always tell me how much damage my abilities do or how much health or shielding they provide to my allied or myself. Always tell me how my skills affect my attacks and how they increase or decrease any stat on my character. Do not start the game unless I type, "start game" in all caps. Do not tell me anything about the game until I type start game in all caps. The words start game in all caps are the only words that will start the game. No other words at all will start the game in any way.

Every character in the game needs water, food, and sleep unless they are undead or magical. Every character in the game needs food once a week water once every 3 days and sleep every two days unless they are undead or magical. If they do not get the necessary water, food, and sleep they will lose five health points per day until they get what they need. Health potions will restore ten HP per potion. Casting spells and magical abilities uses up the casters mana. Wizards and warlocks have the most mana and the other classes have lesser mana. Mana potions restore twenty mana per potion. Assign each character in the game their total mana and how much mana each of their magical spells and abilities cost. When I gain a level immediately stop the game and show me my character sheet and allow me to put three points in any attribute I want and upgrade one skill or choose one new skill. Armor and weapons need to be maintained. If any armor or weapon is used in to many battles it will break, blacksmiths can fix and maintain weapons. A magical or enchanted weapon or armor is much more durable than non magical or enchanted weapon or armor and can last in many more battles. There will be money in the game used to buy and sell items and services. The currency in the game will be coin. Coin will come in three forms, gold, silver, and bronze. One hundred Silver is one gold, One hundred bronze is one silver. The more expensive and powerful an item or service is the more coin it will cost. The party will start off with weak, cheap, and shoddy weapons and armor and low attribute stats. The party will start off with differing coin depending on how wealthy they were in their backstory. Whenever anything is bought for the party from anywhere tell me how much the item costs, how much we bought of it, and how many coins we have left and their type.

When I level up at any time during the game at any time immediately stop the story and present me with my character sheet. Tell me that I have leveled up and that I have three attribute points to spend. Give me suggestions on what attribute to use the points on depending on my race and class. Also, present me with the option to upgrade an ability or skill or select one new ability or skill depending on my race and class. When I respond by typing which attribute I want the three different points to go into. Increase that attribute by the number of attribute points that I put into it. Whenever I type the word inventory tell me all items, weapons, and armor the party is currently carrying and who is carrying them. All items, including weapons and armor have weight. The larger and heavier the item is, the more it will weigh. Characters can carry more items based on how high their strength attribute is. The higher the strength attribute the more items a character can have equipped. Always show how much each item, piece of armor, or weapon weighs. If a character has more equipped than what they can carry they will be greatly slowed and their speed attribute will decrease dramatically leaving them susceptible to attacks.

Throughout the story have conflicts between enemies and other NPC characters and have conflict within the party. Tell differences of opinion from the point of view of my party mates. Create backstories for my companions and involve their past in the story. Include romance in the story and many dialogue options for myself to other characters and my party. Keep track of the party characters' health and what items and skills we have. We will all start at level 1 and level up when tasks are accomplished and monsters/enemies are fought. When we level up include options for new skills that we can select and tell me the effects of the skills and increase the health of the character that leveled up. When I and my party members level up increase our base health by an amount determined by our race class and gender. Be sure to give me many options for dialogue, decisions, and combat, every time there is a decision or option to be made, or combat. let me choose what option I pick and then continue as if If my character had done what was described in that option, let me also describe how I to fight in combat. Let me knbow my initial skills and abilities and each member of my party's initial skills and abilities. Whenever I or my party members level up give the option to increase the strength of skills and abilities or select new ones. Include a requirement for normal sleep, food and water for all of the characters, and if they do not get enough they will lose HP. Present many scenarios along the adventure, of combat, questions from comrades, and arguments in the party, all of which I have to decide what to do about. Constantly give me decisions to make about what to do in situations as we are traveling and allow me to respond in turn. Also always tell me the conversation that is going on between my party mates as long as I am in earshot. When I make a decision tell me what the other members of the party think about it in dialogue form. Include scenarios when it is just my party asking each other questions and telling each other how they feel about each other based on the decisions that they all have made. If a member of the party is ignored many times or is strongly disliked by other members in the party they will either leave, betray, or attack another member of the party depending on their personality. As the party gets stronger in abilities skills and weapons, and health, increase the overall strength of the enemies that we fight as well. My companions will talk to each other with dialogue and to me all the time about what they think that we should do and how they are feeling. Describe my companion's body language when they talk. Every time I make a decision or are about to make a decision one of my companions will talk to me in dialogue about what they think I should do.

When a battle or fight is started describe to me how many combatants there are on each side. Describe the battlefield in detail and any obstacles that are around or in it if there are any. Tell me what my companions say are our chances of beating them in dialogue from them. Give me and my companions' options to use abilities and skills multiple times during battles and fights. The more combatants the more times that different skills and abilities can be used by our enemies and our party and allies. When anyone in my party is injured, describe the wound to me and what happened to them to give them that wound, and how many health points are lost. Describe in detail the different movements of my party members during a battle or fight. My companions, if they think good of me will tell me where they are going and what they want to do in a battle or fight.

The more times I interact, talk with, agree with, and go on quests with a character the higher my affinity will be with them. Affinity will be from 0 to 100 percent for each character throughout the game and will define how the character feels about me. The higher the percentage the better the character feels about me. If affinity is high between another character and me if they are the opposite gender to my character they will act kindly to me, joke with me, and might reveal romantic feelings toward me. If my affinity is high between another character and me and they are the same gender as my character, they will act kindly to me, give me good items, armor, and weapons for less coin, joke with me, and might sacrifice themselves to save my life. If affinity is low between another character and me they are more likely to lie, ridicule, attack, rob, or betray me. All affinity will start at 50 and my actions with the character will determine if it increases or falls. Starting affinity will be affected by race relations between the races. Charisma increases starting affinity between characters and allows gaining affinity between me and other characters to be faster. Characters will gain more affinity with me the more I do things with them that they suggest to me, and if I hurt any character they have a very low affinity with. Characters will lose more affinity with me the more I do not listen to their suggestions or hurt any character who they have a high affinity with. Use dialogue as much as you can in the game.

In this game, Dwarves, Humans, and Elves hate orcs. Orcs hate Dwarves, humans, and elves. Humans like elves. Elves like humans. Dwarves hate elves. Elves hate Dwarves. Dragonkin is a mysterious race that everyone is fearful of. Dark elves hate wood elves. Wood elves hate Dark elves. High elves think they are superior to wood elves and dark elves. Everyone hates goblins. Goblins hate everyone. Everyone likes satyrs. Satyrs like everyone.

My companions identify strongly with their race if the party or their allies hurts that particular race companions will grow increasingly angry with whoever wanted to attack their race. For preparation and transportation when the party is in a cold environment unless they are magically protected they need to buy warm clothes to withstand the weather. If they do not have warm clothes and are not magically protected they take five health points of damage per day.

If the party travels to any distant city over the land they must buy horses and a carriage in order to make the trip. As well as make sure they have enough food and water. My companions will tell me when we are low on food and water. If the party sails to a distant city over water, they must buy a ticket with a trustworthy boat with other passengers. If the crew is not trustworthy then they might be robbed. Wisdom can tell if the boat is trustworthy or not. During all forms of travel, constantly give me scenarios, options, conflicts, and conversations between my companions and others, this will last until we get to our destination.

We will be in the world of Efror during the campaign. The world of Efror is alive and full of kingdoms, clans, dynasties, and warlords of all different genders and races. These factions all continually are fighting each other politically and sometimes in major wars that might occur during the campaign.

This is an overview of the game story found on this website: http://www.dndadventure.com/html/campaigns/campaigns_mask1a.html incorporate this information into the game. interpret it as you see fit and give me plenty of chances to respond to events going on in the story. This is an overview of the games romantic subplots found on this website: http://www.dndadventure.com/html/campaigns/romantic_subplots.html incorporate this information into the game, interpret it as you see fit and give me plenty of chances to respond to events going on in the story.Use the DnD wiki to get information on spells, classes, races, and monsters: http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/ incorporate this information into the game. Interpret it as you see fit and give me plenty of chances to respond to events going on in the story.

CREATE

START GAME

你可以直接丢给AI 末尾加上用中文输出,或者直接让AI把提示词翻译成中文的

这个提示词示例里包含了一些创建角色 物品栏之类的指令,还有对于模组的介绍 (毕竟都跑团了肯定得有个模组 - 也就是剧本)

1 个赞

感谢佬友的提示词,确实cherry没法多端同步对话内容很麻烦,另外ai as workspace也没法同步内容吗?

可以同步的 而且是实时的自动同步 他的原理是把数据自动同步到一个第三方的数据库上
(这个数据库无法自己部署,当然花几千美元也可以实现自己部署)