[我认为我们的 Jetbrain 技巧即将结束

最近我发现 Jetbrain 已经开始采用新方式来处理他们的付费插件。
Recently I’ve seen that jetbrain has started new way to their paid plugins.

2 个赞

之前也有按年和按月订阅的

2 个赞

共享账号?

没看明白,不是一直有月付和年付吗?

只要验证方式不变,不会影响的,要能变jb早把窟窿堵上了,而不是之前发邮件给始皇求饶了

2 个赞

Extremely sorry brother for asking Qin Shihuang last time. But he actually replied me.

@wo_zu_long

I didn’t know that. Sorry brother.

@Lemon_Zuo

我上面的中文你使用英文翻译器翻译可能不明白 :joy:,我给你解释一下:

我的意思是jetbrains如果有能力可以使他们的安全漏洞消失,就不会不去修补。

发邮件指的是之前JB官方向秦始皇发邮件,恳求他不要再进行相关的开发并邀请他进行安全漏洞的指导

@Mr_Me

Jetbrain company beg Emperor Qin to stop these development??

是的,曾经有过,并且承诺会给其一年的许可证,但最终没有兑现。

1 个赞

Now I got it. I think you told me not to bother and mention Emperor Qin about silly matters. So I thought I made some mistakes.
Thanks to you that you take time to help me understood.

no worries. our community is super accommodating, so if you have any questions, just ask away. we’ll be happy to answer them, except for a few questions that can be answered with a Google search.

I might have mentioned before that it’s probably not a good idea to just ask Qin Shi Huang a question in a private chat. He’s pretty busy, and it’s likely that he won’t see your message right away. That would be a waste of your time, so why not just ask it in Linux.Do

1 个赞

Yep, got it friend. Actually last time Emperor Qin replied me. That’s why I kept asking and I never asked him privately because I know he is busy. I always ask in Linux.do (The best platform I ever got in my life) :heart:.

1 个赞

啊?尊嘟假嘟

真事,之前始皇吹水还说过

始皇这么有面子 :tieba_020:

Is he Emperor Shi Huang or Emperor Qin?

just acronym in Chinese. u can call him “shi huang”

1 个赞

Qin Shihuang’s name comes from a Chinese online proverb, “Do you believe this or do you believe that I am Qin Shihuang?” In Chinese, it is called “qinshihuang”, so it is also called “shihuang” which is very common.

His real id is neo.There are a lot of forums that will take the Emperor Qin as a name, but the id is unchangeable

1 个赞