注册比较麻烦吧 :crazy_face:

真不公平,我当年花了1个月 :rofl:

不懂就问,这个是注册的啥

不明白可以看一下佬的帖子

1 个赞

感谢,刚去试着申请了一个

多谢,我也去注册一个看看

不是说问题回答是真人审核的吗

是真人审核啊,那也很快的,把问题发给gpt你可以看下回复内容,觉得不合适让gpt再修改,毕竟操作界面是英文的,我觉得用英文回答更合适,但是对很多人来说写一段英文很难,所以把问题交给ai.

以前注册过autistici,后来注销了。他们还有免费托管站点的服务,值得一试。

对比几个邮箱服务

Riseup这边

• 安全性很强,不少记者和异议人士都在用
  • 在服务器端对每个用户的邮件进行单独加密,官方读取不了
  • Riseup明确表示他们不会向外部实体提供用户数据,用户数据在硬盘上是加密的(看看ProtonMail,人家就乖乖交出用户IP了)
  • 还整了一堆安全措施:
    • 全盘加密
    • 支持Tor
    • 不记录IP,省得查水表
    • 无限别名,可以匿名发邮件
      就是注册有点难,搞了个邀请制,没几个人有邀请资格

Disroot

• 注册容易多了,随便来个人都能整个账号
  • 理念在某些方面比Riseup和Autistici好

ProtonMail

• ProtonMail虽然号称端到端加密,但是:
    • 只在ProtonMail用户之间才真加密
    • 给外面发邮件,该被看还是能被看
    • 有可能出卖用户数据给政府机构

到底选哪个?

• 看需求呗(无脑选riseup
  • 要是特别在意安全,还能搞到邀请码,那就Riseup吧
  • 容易注册那就选Disroot,理念比Riseup和autistici好

反正这些都比gmail outlook邮箱强多了,起码在保护隐私这块

最后的最后

不管选哪个,记得:

• 使用强密码
  • 全套的安全措施才是有效的,出问题往往会在意想不到的环节
  • 安全通信需始终使用额外的端到端加密(如GPG),不然在服务商看来都是明文

这是哪个邮箱?

这个邮箱会封吗

1 个赞

刚刚用 GPT 生成了答案,还没审核完成,放在这里,佬友们可以试试

1. How/where did you hear about us?
I discovered your service through my university's online student portal while searching for additional resources to support my computer science studies. Additionally, a few of my classmates recommended your platform during a study group session, highlighting its effectiveness and reliability.

2. What type of person are you? What are your activities?
I am a passionate and dedicated computer science student at 【Your University Name】. My activities include participating in coding competitions, contributing to open-source projects, and attending workshops on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. In my free time, I enjoy developing mobile applications, gaming, and volunteering at local tech community events. I thrive in collaborative environments and am always eager to learn new skills that can enhance my technical expertise and problem-solving abilities.

3. Why did you choose us instead of others?
I chose your service because of your excellent reputation within the tech and academic communities. The positive feedback from my peers about the comprehensive resources and supportive community convinced me that your platform would be highly beneficial for my studies and personal projects. Additionally, your commitment to continuous improvement and user-centric approach stood out to me compared to other providers. I am confident that your services will provide the quality and reliability I need to excel in my computer science endeavors.
1 个赞